Whether you are moving abroad for work, retirement or new opportunities, a smooth transition is our top priority. In addition to our domestic and commercial moves, our international moving services guarantee the same level excellence no matter where you go.
All shipment regulations, documentation and communications from our end to the final destination is handled by our expert team to give you peace of mind.
Overseas to Oceania via Sea Freight
Sea freight is the most economical way to undertake international removals. It is also the less rapid of the two transit options, so make sure you allow plenty of time. Our two options for sea freight are:
Part Container Load:
If you are shipping the contents of a small apartment or office, then a part-load is the best option for you and you will only pay for the space that your possessions occupy.
Full Container Load:
This is the favourable option if you are shipping an entire home or large office space. We can offer 20ft and 40ft containers.
Overseas to Oceania via Air Freight
This is the fastest way to move goods worldwide from the United Kingdom. Air freight removal costs are calculated on the total weight of your load, meaning this can be rather costly. This is the best option if you are sending minimal items such as pieces of furniture.
If you are undecided, then get in touch with our team of experts. Your budget, end location and the urgency of your move will help us recommend the most suitable option for you.
What you can expect from us:
- A move coordinator will organise your move from start to finish and be on hand to answer any queries.
- Our trained packers and movers will pack your possessions in line with BAR (British Association of Removals) standards, which are regulated and reviewed annually.
- Your items will be loaded either into a shipping container(s) or loaded onto aircraft.
- Goods will be cleared, delivered and unloaded at your new location or an airport of your choice.
- The whole process will be explained in detail by your move coordinator, prior to the move. Being ‘in the know’ will avoid any nasty surprises during the process or at your final destination.
With over 20+ years’ experience in international shipping, a large fleet of diverse vehicles and a dedicated team of professionals, you really are in safe hands.